Sunday, January 25, 2009

Solace in this song.

I don't know what's wrong with my sister, she's such a weirdo.
She seems so argumentive on Facebook and when she comes out of her room I expected her to glare or yell at me. But she merely grinned and walked away.

She's bipolar, I'm telling you!

And I'm trying to study but the mood died. I have to do house visiting tomorrow. Honestly, I don't really expect much this chinese new year, I even hate reunion dinners. I mean, yu sheng. All I get to see are my relatives where they say,"You better study hard this year!" or they'll make a friendly comment on my appearance.
"You've grown taller!"
"You were so small when I last saw you!"
"How are your studies?"
"Here's an ang pao!"

No, I really don't expect anything from them. I am such a pessimist.
All I can think in relief is that nobody pinches my cheeks anymore and squeal,"You're so cute!" Yeah, maybe I'll have some friendly banter with them and get wonderfully terrorised by my little cousin and try not to act antisocial. I just can't wait to go back to school, I have no life during the weekends and holidays.

No comments: