Thursday, January 29, 2009

runaway.

Joelyn
_ @hotmail.com
Registered since: 13 October 2002

I can't believe I've been a member on MSN for so long. That's a little crazy, right?

I was actually given a perfect chance to study today. And I didn't study. At all.
Well, pretty much I was with Carrie and Carrie isn't one of those people who'll study. She'll probably poke me or something. XD
So, I just spent my day feeling good, I accidentally choked on something edible while laughing (again for the 324324 time), freaked out Carrie with a man burp and just laughed a lot.

I had to take my individual school photo today. The photographer thought my fringe was too long so a woman was trying to 'fix' my fringe while I tried to smile.
I think the photo will come out really really wrong.

No comments: