Sunday, January 18, 2009

freezing and burning my arms off







I took photos today. Wang looks so confused.
Today I got off my lazy butt to guitar class, I'm still not used to waking up at 7:45am in the morning every sunday. Waking up early has its perks though, the weather was so awesome.
I was really cold this morning due to the suddenly often winds and the air-conditioning. And I saw Jun Kiet at guitar class today.
Though I don't actually know him at all, I feel relieved to see him. I'm that weird.
I learnt how to play the french version of twinkle twinkle little star but I got so lost in my thoughts I kept playing the same note over and over again.

I overdressed for the fun of it, I should do more of that, it's fun.
I wore that outfit in the photos to guitar class. For some reason today, I kept thinking funny moments with the Kiki and Lala group. I probably looked like a smiling idiot. -_-

I've been really tired lately, I look like a zombie.
My mum is hyper right now. It's scary.

No comments: