Sunday, January 4, 2009

Don't you feel you're growing up undone?

I pretty much stole this from mark, it's a quiz where you set your music player on shuffle and the songs selected will be your answers. I have a library of 749 songs so let's hope we get some good songs playing. Haha.

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say?
Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
Erm, okay, lol.

2.How would you describe yourself?
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
All i hear from the song is "You're simply so divine".
okay, no comment...

3.What do you like in a girl/guy?
Five Colours In Her Hair - Mcfly
Apparantly, weirdos. -_-

4.How do you feel today?
By Your Side - CocoRosie
Okay, I suppose "loveydovey".

5.What is your life's purpose?
Papercuts - Gym Class Heroes
Giving people papercuts or recieving papercuts..

6.What is your motto?
I'm Scared - Duffy
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Ahahaha, this is ridiculous.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Talk You Down - The Script
HAHAHA, I'm a stubborn arse who doesn't listen?

8. What do you think of your parents?
Fugainaiya - Yuki (OST Honey & Clover)
Since I don't know a word of japanese and it's a happy song and the only english words are love story, i think it says i love them. or something.

9. What do you think about very often?
Decode - Paramore
Confusing love? Decoding? And I thought my windows media player "knew" me.

10.What is 2 + 2?
Maps - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Maps..

11.What do you think of your best friend?
Mouthwash - Kate Nash
Mouthwash..mm. Pretty much, this song is about a person's imperfections and it's very a sweet and meaningful song. (:

12.What do you think of the person you like?
Littlest Things - Lily Allen
What, a break up song?
How tragic.

13.What is your life story?
Sea Lion Woman - Feist
Hahahahha, I'm gonna be a Sea Lion Woman, who drinks coffee and tea.

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Everybody But Me - Lykke Li
everybody but me..what, i hate myself?

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Modern Romance - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
riight..

16.What will you dance at your wedding?
Tamagawa - Spitz (Another OST of Honey & Clover)
It's pretty much a japanese love song..a slow song that sounds slightly depressing.

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Feel Good - Gorillaz
Wooooo, everybody's celebrating at my funeral. They're glad I'm dead??
I must be a terrible person.

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Dare - Gorillaz
Dares? Okaay..

19.What is your biggest fear?
Little Bit - Lykke Li
This is one of the best love songs I've ever heard, I suppose, love?
How random.

21.What do you think of your friends?
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
Aww. I'll be depressed.

22. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Dramatic - Yuki (YET ANOTHER OST OF HONEY & CLOVER)
Dramatic sex? OMG LOLLOLOL, I'm laughing my head off.

23.What will you post this as?
Great DJ - The Ting Tings
The drums, the drums, the drums, the drums.
Haha, this is funny.


What happened to question 20?

No comments: