Thursday, December 25, 2008

screaming in a box.

merry christmas.

i'm on santa's naughty list.
he didn't leave me anything, he just made the aircon colder.
i suppose, since i wanted snow and winter for christmas, so, why not, a colder temperature to feel "winter". no, i'm just babbling crap.

i can't take photos today since my sister said i "borrowed" her camera for the week and that i would "misuse" it.

i suddenly feel like sticking a fork at a robert pattison poster to feel better.
okay, that's a tad destructive.

since my family aren't christmas people, it's a dull gloomy day.
thanks to the all day raining christmas eve, it's cloudy and the christmas spirit in the house is slightly dead.

when i grow older and i have my own place, i'm going to go crazy during christmas.
if i have sufficient money, i'll get a christmas tree, have cookies and milk on the table during christmas eve and expect my roomie to eat them just to satisfy me.
and there better be presents or else the turkey's gonna fly out of the kitchen window.

haha.

No comments: