Thursday, December 4, 2008

pitter patter pitter patter the clothes are dripping wet

it rained for seven and a half hours.
it wasn't a good idea to sleep at five last night, well, i could have slept around four but i spent ages to dress erin up for today.

too bad it's raining.

i'm addicted to poupee girl.
we're having spinach pizza again.


tomorrow mickey won't be coming with us on our walk.
everybody's going on a holiday nowadays. ahah and i'm stuck at home practicing my possible chance of being a loner.
i need to go hang clothes now. won't it be soo cool if i hung myself by accident?

i have a sudden need to make a wishlist.

canon eos 400d (or any digital slr would make me happy)
film slr
licca body
blythe eyechips
skinny jeans
blank notebook
watch bolt the movie
watch beverly chihuahuas
watch madagascar 2
watch twilight
a pair of durable sony ericsson earphones that can survive my terror
classical guitar
high waisted skirt
cinch belt
flats/sneakers
pocket watch necklace
random necklace

i'm off to hang myself.
i mean er, clothes. (:
and the clothes were very wet since my mum says,"the washing machine clogged"

No comments: