Monday, December 29, 2008

mangled plastic.

I don't think i want to drive when I grow up. Though it doesn't look like it, my glasses got mangled by my go-kart today.

I crashed down a hill and jerked, my glasses flew away and it went missing. And in the end, the dude handed me a mangled piece of purple spectacle frame.
You can laugh now, it was my first time.

Today I went to a theme park and found a new interest in crazy screamo thrill rides.
And broke my shoes as well.
Well, height-defying pirate ship that might kill you if you fall, too fast and jerky rollercoaster, an insane waterslide ride and spinning things.
And nausea as the aftermath.

What the hell do you mean I'm fucking dumbfounded?
Do you even know what the fuck dumbfounded means? IT MEANS TO BE STRUCK SPEECHLESS WITH SURPRISE. HOW AM I STRUCK FUCKING DUMBFOUNDED?
By your way of starting a conversation with a lame line?
And, what am I, a happy jolly moron? People have moods. And lame lines make me irritated.
GET IT?
Fuck, I don't even think you even "worry" about me. You just want to fucking use me for your own fucking use when you're bored or need someone to cheer you up.
Bastard. Why don't you go away and bother someone else..
What happened to your old self, your selfishness and flirting went to your head.

Copy and paste.
Yes I will regret this later. If you actually read.

No comments: