Sunday, December 21, 2008

"joelyn, help your sister put her pants on"

jean had a nasal bleed.
it was very bad.
so bad that when she puts her head down, a puddle of blood would appear within seconds.

so she has to keep her head high.
and now i'm home alone since my parents are bringing her to the doctor.
hope she's okay.

today i missed a blythe meet. because i was sewing a dress. it's all my freaking fault though, i'm an awesome procrastinator.
i spent five hours making the dress though, i never made a dress in one go before. and when the bus reached the interchange the message said i didn't need to come since the meet was over.
my heart tore.
i carried my heavy heart home.









oh yes, to somebody, whose msn personal message was very rude..
DAN..

your improper writing kills me.
what the fuck, damnit.
i mean, fuck, i didn't give you a nice response and you INDIRECTLY called me a bitch?
and cursed my favourite dolls?

what did dolls do to you?
did they come out at night and tried to kill you?
i almost wanted to throw away your shirt.


dude, why did you insult erin and me so crudely just because i gave you a bad response?

oh yes, mr tomato is not a strawberry.
he's a tomato.

No comments: