Wednesday, December 17, 2008

windowshop.


colourful lights are such delights.
how cheesy. bokeh was everywhere in town last night. the christmas lights were put up.

these were lights on a bunch of plants on the ground.


here's a photo of me. the girl behind me is my sister.
i looked like a fag when i tried to take a photo of myself so something like this had to be taken.
i took this at the bloodbank, my sister was there to donate blood. unfortunately, she was rejected since she was iron-deficient. and i had thoughts that hungry vampires would attack the bloodbank, masscare every single human and drink all the blood there.
yes, i took photos of erin there as well. in public. alone.
of course, people glanced and stared for awhile and then two indian dudes were really curious. they just kept staring. and one of them, i believed was a teenager went behind me to get a closer look. at least they didn't glare like what i've experienced before. (:

i went windowshopping for the whole day.
we went to far east plaza, a shopping paradise.
i suggested going to haji lane, it was full of vintage yet expenisve items. my sister and i ended up there, it was so nostalgic. and, i saw some graffiti and writing on the walls and pillars and this name intrigued me.

elyn.
maybe one day i'll call erin that.
elyn elyn elyn.


sewing a two-layered blythe dress wasn't as easy as i thought it was. i think my nerves were on its ends since my stitches were slant, messy and ugly.
i'm being forced to go to far east plaza later.

orchard road. again?

No comments: