Saturday, November 15, 2008

memories.

i was cleaning up the junk in my computer. i found an old blog entry.
and plenty of photos. (:


Edited as it was too crazy. This was written on 25th May 2008, my sister and Erin's birthday.


It's a nice Sunday, it's my dolly's birthday and my beloved evil sister's birthday.

She's turning 19 today.
I'm talking about my sister.

Not Erin.

I would have taken photos of Erin but the thing is, Danial has my camera and he's not home so I can't contact him. :l aw, geez.
Well, i guess I'll have to resort to my mum's phone.
I'm listening to music being fast forwarded. My computer killed my Itunes. My mum found this way awesome vintage-like electric blue speakers and they're cool except the music is super soft. Now, that sucks.
I'm swapping between those blue speakers and the ones I always use, yeah it sounds pretty soft but it's really good stuff. About my current ones, well, they're half-dead but give out the best sounds ever.But, I stole them from my mother's other computer who I killed.

I just realised that all the computers that I have been using, has always been slower, more dead and useless. Well, I have been downloading games when I ever got to use them and I guess Maplestory, Pristontale and The Sims are games that use a lot of memory. Plus, I have been going onto to MiniClip and Y8 and Candystand and other game sites. Teehee.
I'm going to Malaysia later, it's going to be a bore, yeahs. Same chinese food, maybe shopping. I'll probably observe the shoppers and see how they're different from Singaporeans. Yeah, I'm pretty bored. But, we get super cheap things for like, cheaper! Danial, come home.
I want my camera back. T_T Don't delete the photos that I want to blackmail you.

"He said you,"
"Birds can fly so high they can shit on your head and they can almost fly into your eyes and make you feel so scared but when you look at them and see that they're beautiful, that's how I feel about you,"

Random lyrics. (: I finally got to watch this particular Phineas and Ferb episode where I've been waiting to watch since Valentine's Day. It was like awesome, I loved it. Phineas and Ferb formed a band, got a one hit wonder, threw a fit, heard their music in the elevator and then did a reunion tour within one day. Which was so cool. I tell you, the people who created Phineas and Ferb are geniuses!
Well, I think I'm gonna ask my dad for money. I want to buy The Click Five's album, Modern Minds and Pasttimes. I just realised I love their pop music.

"He met her in the phone,"
"He took her to a movie,"

Well, last night, Estella and I talked on the telephone for ages, she ate laksa while I ate curry instant noodles at midnight, we talked about everything. Everything.The Click Five, boys, well, everything!
Then, we played the bombing game on the telephone which was super funny because she kept bombing my dog and I kept laughing like crazy. XD Well, it's strange to describe but I tell you, it was great.

"I'm waiting, waiting for nothing,"
"You're waiting, waiting for something,"
"When did your heart go missing?"

Yesterday, I went to the Expo. I was suppose to meet up with Danial at noon but he cancelled. Well, I'm going to cake him someday. But the chocolate's getting stale. :l Well, anyway, yesterday, I ate at Macau Express. Good stuff and was I stuffed!
My mum dragged me to the food fair and they were all the same things, I tried papaya soy milk, it tasted like papaya but the aftertaste tasted like soy milk. Which was strange in a good way. I don't know why, but I felt sick looking at those fattening squids dipped in chilli sauce.
Moral : Do not go to a food fair when you're freaking full.

It's a horrible idea. I saw a tent called Yummy House and I thought,"Donuts!" Then, it hit me. Why aren't there donuts at food fairs??? Apparantly, Yummy House sold honey and this guy was talking on the microphone, repeating the same thing, over and over again.
"If you got sore throat, eat honey."
"If you got sore throat, eat honey."
"If you got sore throat, eat honey."
LOL. Then, we got stuck in a human jam.
Then, I went to Robinson Sale, there were so many people. Not exactly so many. I went straight to the toys section and saw bubbles. Bubbles!
Strangely, I didn't see any Barbie things which was weird because, Barbie was always EVERYWHERE! But not there. Strange. Anyway, there was Xboxes and PS3s and a lot of boys were playing. There was this boy, he was playing PS3 and he kept making useless sounds. o_O"
"Yeah!"
"WOAH!"
"YEAAH."
"WOOT."
And it was really really loud. I tried persuading my mum to get me a bubble gun but she wouldn't get it for me. ): I like bubbles.
Well, I wonder what kind of things we'll get at Malaysia.



photos.







i drew this horse at twelve.







the bear is frankie, i adored him. but i lost him at a foodcourt.
he's gone.

No comments: