Friday, October 24, 2008

i loved today.

Today was awesome.
I watched High School Musical 3 with Hana and Mira, what am I suppose to say. It is still cheesy over the romance parts. Brandon, Ting and Bao Qiang were in the front row because the tickets were all taken up. Thing was, during the kissing scene, I started to giggle, okay, laugh and Hana started laughing and Mira joined in. Of course, somebody from the back started to shush us but after we stopped laughing, other people just started to laugh. It was somewhat, ridiculous.
Anyhow, we went to Pasir Ris Park and gosh.
Melissa is so cute!

Though I broke my curfew, I decided that changing my attitude was right. Which was, well, yeah. Anyway, here I am with a quiz I've taken with permission from Diana. (:


ARE YOU:
Perfect: In my own way, yes.
Tall: I'm not tall. At all.
In your pajamas: Yep. My blue shirt and orange shorts.
Left handed: Nope. Though I'll like to do more things with my left hand.
Last Friend you saw: Mira
Talked to on the phone: Mira
Person to text you: Mira

LOL

FAVORITE:
Number: 7, 3.
Color: Green, grey.
Food: Anything western.
Place: Somewhere with grass and good air. Like Pasir Ris Park.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
I got out of my room and said to my sister who was watching television,"I smell eggg," and she went,"I FORGOT ABOUT THE SOUP!"
Yeah, she forgot to turn off the fire.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
The class BBQ and parental pressure.
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
High School Musical 3.
Q: Where is the last place you went?
Pasir Ris Park.
Q. Do you smile a lot?
Guess so.
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
Usually. (:
Q: Are you a friendly person?
Yeah.
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.
Q: Why did you sleep there?
I can't sleep in my parents' room anymore and my sister hates sharing the room with me and the living room has no aircon.
Q: When was the last time you cried?
Nineteen days ago.
Q: What was your last thought before going to bed?
MOVIE!
Q: Rate life as of right now, onebeing bad, ten being great?
Seven..Eight..
Q: What do you hear right now?
Two Bodies One Heart - Noah and The Whale
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
How I'm losing my best friend :l
Q: What's your favorite month?
January.

EMOTIONS:
Are you missing someone right now?
Yeah.
Are you single ?
Are you hitting on me?
Are you tired?
Yep.
Are your parents still married?
Yeah.

BASICS:
Real name?
Joelyn
Age?
Nineteen Thirteen
Eye color?
The darkest brown that ever existed.
Male or female?
Female.
Single?
Yep.
Crushing?
It happens to everyone.
Smart?
I'm so smart that I'm usually compared to my smarter friends.
Hair color?
Brown, black.
Sweats or Jeans?
Jeans.
Phone or Cam?
Phone.

and another one;
1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
It's obvious, I rather grow old with someone.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping.
3. What were you doing in last 30 minutes?
I logged onto msn.
4. What was something that happened to you in 1988?
No ideas have yet to have appeared that before they even knew that their first child would come, a second one would be concieved six years after 1989.
5. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make an eye contact or avoid it?
Glancing works.
6. What color is your comb?
Blue.
7. What was the last thing you bought?
Ice cream.
8. How do you know when you're in love?
I guess it's the same as crushing. You get anxiety and paranoia attacks, that person would be glued to your brain and you start sounding weird and all you talk is that person! -_-
9. Have you been to China?
It was freezing cold.
10. Where do you keep your money?
A gold CKIN2U cardboard box.
11. Do you like peanut butter?
Yeah.
14. Dream country/state?
Japan, New York..
15. The thing you love about being single?
You can do whatever you want. No one can stop you except your parents.
17. What is your cellphone number?
My line got cut.
18. Do you wanna cut your hair?
Yeah.
19. Are you over the age of 25?
I already stated my age.
20. Do you talk a lot?
Yeah.
21. Best movie you've seen from the past 2 weeks?
HSM3.
22. Last thing you ate?
Rice.
23. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah, too much television works at that idea.
24. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate or strawberry.
25. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
That'll be weird. XD
26. Are you typically a jealous person?
LOL probably.

aaannnnddd another one; XD

IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU:

Hi how are ya?
Yeah?
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
What for?
3. I LOVE U..
Dude, you GOTTA get over it!
4. Do u want some cookies?
I'm not in the I-Want-A-Cookie mood now..
5.Can you help me take a picture?!?
Uh, ask her.
6.Help me in my homework!
Go and ask the teacher.
7. Here's my gift to you...
STOP IT LOL
8. Let's just be textmates
I already deleted your phone number.
9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?-
Okay. No strings attached right? :D
10.Let's sit together in the bus
Riiighhtt..
11. Hi baby
I'm not your baby. That word irks me.
12. Your still handsome/beautiful!
Shut up and let me go. >_>
13.I still LOVE you!
That's why I "broke" up with you. :D
14.Can I visit your house?
Stop stalking me!
15.Do you love me?
As a friend yeah. As someone else, no. Now, stop bothering me and go get a life.




What a crazy ex. LOL

No comments: