hmm, baffle sounds like waffle. mm, chocolate waffles. ;__;
NO I DIDN'T BUY WAFFLES OKAY. I WAS NOWHERE NEAR A PLACE THAT SOLD ANY. i'm just the kind of person who splurges/buys anything that goes to my liking. it's so damn random. and diana, who usually is there to watch my wallet cry in horror would say,"DON'T BUY. YOU DON'T NEED IT." and i'll try to fight against the temptations but i'll still end up with something. hahha. i'll make lame excuses like "I NEED IT", "ITS CHEAP", "IT'S SO CUTE AND CHEAP.". which is kinda hopeless. -_-"
today i was on fire. (not literally.)
i'm glad i was. i'm not making sense today.
nmh says:
*bellyn teach me on how to act like a gay
*0 u 0
Bellyn says:
*arent you already rather gay?
♠. joelyn (R) says:
*you can start with that
*xD
*LOL
nmh says:
*thank you
*-drops down and faints-
*am i?!
♠. joelyn (R) says:
*LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment