Monday, April 5, 2010

JOLENE JOLENE JOLENE JOLENEEEE I'M BEGGING OF YOOOU PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY MAAAAN

that's not me yo. CAN YOU SEE HOW PEACHY I WAS?!
this was like, eleven years ago?!


Bellyn says:
*I BET YOU'LL LOOK AS GOOD IN A POLKA DOT DRESS
♠. joelyn (R) says:
*NO
Bellyn says:
*HONESTLY
*YES
*I BET MY NEW SUPER AWESOME CELLO STRING ON IT
*(it costs like rm80)
♠. joelyn (R) says:
*I BET MY DEAD GUITAR STRING ON IT THAT I WOULDN'T.
*xD
Bellyn says:
*HAH
*LET'S SEE

i feel kinda weirded out that the only song that almost has my name as its title is about a woman named jolene who take other women's men. you scream cute at that photo, i will cover my ears and go "nananannana i can't hear you!" seriously!

i stared at this photo so much that it lost its essence of cute. all that it reminds me of was my attitude of such a spoilt kid. ack. -screams-

No comments: