mum: JOELYN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WE'RE GONNA BUY YOUR BOOKS
joelyn: huh???! can't you go alone?!
mum: no! if you're not coming you can forget buying the books!
joelyn: ahh..gimme five minutes..
10:43am
mum: GET READY!
joelyn: ah, okay..
11:45am
mum: joelyn!! wake up!
joelyn: I'M AWAKE! (not)
12:16pm
joelyn: gah. -awakes-
mum: getreadybuyyourbooks!!!!
i am seriously terrible at waking up, i slept through two phone alarms and 2342342 screamings from my mum..
so..i just got my school books. how late is that?
plus my contact lenses and my shoes.
i'm somewhat antsy and nervous for school.
part of my mind screams,"AHH NOO NOT SCHOOL I HATE SCHOOL I WANNA STAY UP" and another goes,"Ooh, school, something fun!" and currently i'm mentally screaming,"AHH WHAT IF MY FORM TEACHER IS A GAYLO!"
of course not, hahaha.
i'm sleeping at 10 tonight, i never slept so "early" for so long!
though, if the cable was on, i would be able to watch heroes but i can't. ):
and it's clarified, wangwang is fat.
now, i'm going to shower her or something.
and do some ironing.
No comments:
Post a Comment